Fast websites are good for SEO, user experience, and conversions. And you probably know Google counts website loading speed as a parameter in Search Engine Optimization and as a ranking factor. Making your website load faster is one of the best things you can do to improve its overall performance.
Our primary objective is to impress your site’s users and leave them with the perception that they’ve just visited the fastest website they’ve ever seen.
We perform the following actions to enhance your Wordpress Website Speed and Google Page Speed Grades for SEO Signals.
- Core Wordpress Optimization.
- Enabling Website Page Caching.
- Enabling Browser Caching.
- Enabling GZip Compression.
- HTML, CSS & JS Minification.
- JS, CSS Manual Combining. (May not work on all sites)
- Image Optimization, Scaling & Resizing using Kraken.io
- Removal of Query Strings
- Enabling Keep-Alive & Vary PHP headers.
- Fixing Bad Requests.
- Configuring ETags
- Minimizing number of total requests.
- Database and Object Caching. (Only on VPS & Dedicated Servers)
- Optimizing .htaccess or nginx.conf file
- Setting up a Content Delivery Network. (Optional)